Vision of the Library Science Study Program
become a superior research program at the national level in 2025 in the field of library and information science
Mission of the Library Science Study Program
- Carrying out nationally-quality research-based teaching in the field of library and information science.
- Develop scientific research and publications as a contribution to the development of library and information science.
- Organizing community service based on the results of research conducted by lecturers and students in the field of library and information science as an effort to implement and develop science and art.
- Develop a teaching and learning environment that upholds academic ethics and has good good governance.
- Establish cooperation with other parties at the national level by maintaining national networking / networking for the advancement and development of the field of library and information science.